Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Review @ Harry Potter 7.2


When is the first time you've watch the first Harry Potter's series? I mean, 8 friggin' episodes man... Back in the days while the casts are just small little kids...

I just did some google on Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, It was filmed back in the 2001... This movie has grown up with me for a good 10 years!! Which means I watched the first episode when i was a brat 11... omfg

Furthermore, this episode has always been how I have been looking forward to all Harry Potter series.
Thanks god their campus life is over, they finally got to the main reason why I keep watching all Harry Potter series...
Magic + combat + stone guardians + war + DRAGON = epic

Ron looked fat when he stripped.
Harry looks like a trans-fat beef cake.
And Hermoine got a little bit sexier.

I guess that sums it all up :")

Oh, and, Am I the only one that thinks Voldermort's laugh is... weird?

1 comment:

  1. used to watch the earlier installments.. but lost track and stopped watching.. lol..

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments.