Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

assignment @ IKEA's WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAYYY.

23th JULY.

Saito college x IKEA, in support of IKEA's WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY.
Though it might just be another college's assignment, 'm glad that I could be part of this event... even though I'm dead tired :"/

Did I ever mentioned that I'm a student studying design? :"?
Anyway, we're supposed to dress up as a forest nymph to, you know, trick little kids in believing that nature's spirits really dose exist and warn them about the upscaling global warming thingy to increase people's awareness on how important nature is etc.

And so...
says "Hi"
Tadahh. It's an elf wannabe! x)
With help of some other elf friends...







That's probably it... not many elves/nymphs there, probably cause it's a mythical being or maybe my college's class was just too small.

And btw.

The subcrew!
Many thanks to them for helping us out :D

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments.