Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Transformers 3 Review!

Transformers - dark of the moon
Hooray!
Watched it on the first day of their official release! With no hassle buying the tickets whatsoever... Actually, I'm rather surprised that my local cinema is rather... empty?


Well what can i say... You just have to give a 10/10 marks for the CG they made in this movie — Everything literally looked so real / blended-in... But yeah, technology changes every second, this would probably be the best CG ever made for the time being... Makes me wonder how would I look at this movie 10 years later.

On the other hand, the story line turns me on quite well. Read along if you wanna know, but it CONTAINS SPOILER.
/start
Michael Bay really did well in convincing me this time, the whole Apollo gone dark on the moon for 24 minutes issue that has been re-written here really fits into reality. And that bad guy who tried to teleport his whole planet here to "enslave" humans to "fix" his home planet really pushes my imagination on how doomsday will happen if aliens conquered earth. Apocalypse has just grown bigger in size, compared to a tsunami lol. ( ...Which i think is kinda like a bullshit lol, won't 2 planet collides and explodes if he brought it too close to each other? :\ ) 
/end
Highlight to read it :D

And yes you guessed it right — Linkin Park will still be playing in one of their tracks... Just less screaming this time. which i really missed it :(

“Transformers: Dark of the Moon”, starring Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Kevin Dunn, Julie White, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich, Ken Jeong, Patrick Dempsey, Alan Tudyk, John Turturro and Leonard Nimoy, hitting cinemas on June 29th, 2011. And remember: It’s “Dark of the Moon”, not “Darkside of the Moon”. I wonder why did I remembered it darkside... Is my mind playing tricks on me or do you guys have it too? :D

3 comments:

  1. Ok, i shouldn't highlight the words lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank god u made those spoilers invisible unless highlighted. not gonna highlight them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the most remarkable film ever!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments.