Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Opening a Ramune bottle.




ラムネ!
Ramune, known for it's distinctive glass bottle design which really fries my brain on figuring how to hope the damn cap. Ends up that you don't twist the cap to open, you must push the marble down with a plastic tube they provided with it.

Tho drinking it is quite interesting cause you have to do it in a certain angle or the marble will roll back to the top, blocking the liquid's flow. Took me awhile to figure out that the dent they made over there, it helps preventing the ball to roll straight back up.

So what happens after you finish up the water? Dispose it?
Interesting how human can be so curious.
What happen next is that usually everyone will get fascinated by that shiny looking marble rolling around the the bottle while you're drinking. In my case, yes, I'm very, very desperate to take it out.

So i spend half an hour trying to twist that damn lid with my hand.
And while doing it i remembered I saw that there is some instruction manual drawn on the bottle saying that if you want to remove the lid so desperately, you have to use a bottle opener to do so.

And I did follow the instructions... for this time. And the bottle turns out like this.
skewed.
And then, deep down inside my heart there's a ego down there saying that this bottle is gonna best you and there is nothing intelligent you can do to out win it.

And so i ignored it for awhile, and...

victory.
Justice never falls.
That's your proof on brute force > intelligent.

I've completely killed the cap
There's the evil little marble :D

So, dose anyone has a better idea on how to open a ramune bottle?

2 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this bottle before, so no answer from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this drink!!! A friend break the cap like u to play with the marble lol XD

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments.