Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

somewhat gathering, again.

Don't know what striked us... but oh what the heck, just 10 days after the last gathering and here someone made another gathering, again.
This time, it's in sunway.

Felt sorry for the twins that arrived so early while I'm my friend is cozying in my bed even tho' we're one hour late already.


Garden restaurant.
Some breakfast of my life -__-
Eating there easily cost me $30 just for a dish of salad and a chicken pie.

Reason behind the price?

They got a piano.
Piano, wow, but no one is playing it. screw that service charge.

The salad.

Did a little bit ice-skating after the meal, so...

No camera allowed inside!
And some classic game of table hockey?
Super intense match, just so you know.

And my bloody finger got hurt T_T

And alas, the sushi store.


That wrap up almost everything.
so, yeah.

And...
My throat got hurt in the singing session after dinner ;_; ...
Now i talk, yell, sing and scream like a sexy bitch girl...
AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments.